Be The Change (Handbook 8)
- Be the Change: Student Handbook 8
- Grade Level: 8
- Age Group: 12-13 years
- This workbook contains 17 worksheets on 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The goals have been chosen after in-depth research, keeping the level of this age group in mind.
- Goals included in the handbook: No poverty; Zero hunger; Good health and well-being; Quality education; Gender equality; Clean water and sanitation; Affordable and clean energy; Decent work and economic growth; Industry innovation and infrastructure; Reduced inequalities; Sustainable cities and communities; Responsible consumption and production; Climate action; Life below water; Life on land; Peace, justice and strong institutions; Partnership for the goals.
- Child-friendly activities related to the Goals: drawing, colouring, story time, music and movement.
- What’s more: All about Me, Know Your Goals, Learning Outcomes. Reflection, Origami ideas to reuse the pages of the book, UN Calendar and SDG poster.
- Teacher Handbook: An e-book containing detailed lesson plans and additional resources will be emailed to the teacher (free of cost) once the purchase of student handbooks is complete.